In Matthew 4:19, Jesus said, "Follow me and I will make you fishers of men." To catch fish, we need to use bait that attracts the fish that we seek to catch. Gospel tracts can be effective "bait" to use in our quest to reach people with the gospel message. Each Seed for the Sower gospel tract is individually designed to reach a specific kind of "fish" (people group). Each is designed to appeal to people by topic, age group, sub culture, mindset, or worldview.
For gospel tracts to be effective they must present the gospel message clearly.
For gospel tracts to be fruitful, they must be read.
To help ensure that gospel tracts will actually be read by people today; the tracts:
- must have eye appeal through superior art work
- must have topic-of-interest appeal
- must not be too wordy
- must be of superior quality
Seed For the Sower Tracts:
- each appeal to specific people groups
- have attention-arresting cover pages
- communicate a complete gospel message
- contain an appeal to respond to the Gospel
- warn of consequences of rejecting Christ
- tell how to begin the Christian life
- are superior in quality and appearance
Take advantage of our Evangelistic Testimony-Based Website www.ChangedLives.info to direct people to as an outreach tool.
Visit our Wisdom in Evangelism blog: http://seedforthesowerpub.blogspot.com/ for helps and insights
that can help you grow in wisdom and understanding in evangelism and outreach.
"Already he who reaps is receiving wages and is gathering fruit for life eternal; so that he who sows and he who reaps may rejoice together." (John 4:36-NAS)